Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue Review

Well this is now my second box with Influenster and I was really excited when chosen to review the new Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue shampoo and conditioner.  I am a loyal Head & Shoulders user because I've always had an oily scalp and this shampoo and conditioner help me keep my hair looking clean and non-greasy all day.

As with all Head & Shoulders products they help control dandruff and although I currently don't suffer from it (cause I'm always using this brand =) ) it did leave my scalp and hair looking non-greasy and really healthy. It smells really nice, fresh and clean. The bottle states it leaves hair looking 10x stronger; I can't honestly share how much healthier my hair looked but it did feel and looking better.

I would definitely recommend this product and will continue to buy. You can find them at your local mass merchandise stores and drugstores.

For more info go here: http://www.headandshoulders.com/en-US/collection/damage-rescue.jspx



As a part of Influenster I received one Head & Shoulders full size shampoo and conditioner Damage Rescue completely free in return for my honest review and opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment