Friday, November 30, 2012

My Experience with Influenster



Not long ago I discovered a site called Influenster.com. It's a site where you get to try new products for free in return for honest feedback. Soon after joining and completing my profile and earning some "badges" I was eligible to try a new dish soap, their campaigns are called "VoxBox" and if you qualify they send you the items so you can review them. I was sent the Palmolive Fresh Infusion dish soaps in three scents and several coupons which I actually used all to purchase more Palmolive Fresh Infusion Dish soap and share with friends.

Now they have revamped their website making it easier to navigate and complete certain tasks and unlock badges, if you want to learn more go to http://www.influenster.com/. You can join by invitation only... So if you need and invite let me know ;-).

If you are someone who loves sharing honest feedback on products give them a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment