Friday, November 30, 2012

Dino Lingo Italian for Kids DVD Set

Ari and I just watched "Dino Lingo: Italian for Kids DVD set greeting and animals"  video on youtube. She is only 2 years old and was very attentive to the video... I child's brain is like a sponge and the younger they are the more languages they can learn if they are taught and practiced. Being of Italian heritage on her fathers side, it is very important for me she learn Italian. I'm so happy I found this dvd set that is specially designed for children. The cartoons interest the child and they don't even know they are learning. I think the more languages she knows the better prepared she will be in life. 

If you want to learn more about these Language learning programs for kids go to http://dinolingo.com/languages/free_lesson.html. They have many languages to choose from.

I watched this clip thanks to Influenster for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment