Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+

As part of my Influenster Holiday VoxBox I was able to try the Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+ in  Apple Walnut. This small little package contains the perfect amount to fill you up and leaves you satisfied. With real apple chunks and walnuts mixed with great cinnamon it warmed my tummy right up.

They Have many other flavors like Cherry Pistachio, Apple Walnut, Peach Almond and Summer Berry. I am definitely headed to the grocery store to pick more of these little guys :)

They are quick and convenient. You can take them on the go or keep some in you desk drawer at your job. All you need is hot water and/or a microwave and water. Ready in less than 5mins... What else can you ask from a filling and delicious breakfast?

You can get more info here: http://bit.ly/SisCEf


To see what other have to say go here: http://bit.ly/U1EaIY

As a part of Influenster I received a Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal pack completely free in return for my honest review and opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment